Fee Rule :
Rules For Payment of fee
1. Parent and Guardians will kindly preserve the receipts issued to them and produce them as proof of payment of fee, if needed.
2. If a student attends the school for a few days in a month he/she is liable to pay the fee for the entire month.
3. After the due date, a late fee of 50 will be charged for delay.
Tuition fee is to be paid for 10 months and bus fee for 10 months.
4. Fee Card to be brought while paying the fee.
5. The 'late fee' will be charged regularly as a matter of course and no exemption will be given under any circumstances.
6. Fees will have to be paid as long as a pupil's name is on the rolls.
7. Only those pupils who have paid complete school fee and bus fee are permitted to appear for the Annual Examination.
8. No fee will be refunded if a pupil is withdrawn from school.
9. All the dues (School and Bus Fees) to be cleared by January.
10. Annual Fee is to be paid at the commencement of the First Term.
Fees need to be paid before 15th of every month. HIGHER CLASSES WILL HAVE A DIFFERENT FEE SLAB. SOPHIA
RECEIVES NO GOVERNMENT OR PRIVATE AID.
11. Bus Fee is charged for 10 months for all students (Nur. - XII)
12. FEES ARE ITS ONLY INCOME. HENCE FEES MAY BE INCREASED YEARLY TO KEEP UP WITH RISING COSTS And SALARIES.