Attendance/Leave Rules Concerning Absence
1. a) Leave of absence is not granted except on PRIOR WRITTEN APPLICATION from parents/guardians (except in case of unforeseen circumstances). All applications for leave shall be addressed to the Principal through the class teacher and must be signed by the parent or guardian of the child on the prescribed form given in the diary.
b) Every absence (sick leave or otherwise) must be entered briefly in the REGULARITY RECORD pages found towards the end of this diary and signed by a parent or guardian.
2. Absence from school during or prior to test will adversely affect the student's grade in the tests.
3. Repeated absences without permission for more than six consecutive days render a boy/girl liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls.
4. A student returning to school after suffering from an infection of contagious disease should produce a doctor's certificate permitting him/her to rejoin class. Students suffering from the following must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to class. Chicken Pox: 6 days after the disappearance of the first crop of vesicles. Measles : 7 days from rash.
5. After holidays (Summer, Winter, Diwali, Dussehra, Id, Christmas, etc.) students should be present on the day appointed for the reopening of the school. Late comers are liable to be fined 50 or struck off the rolls. Re-admission may be considered on repayment of admission fee of 500 opening and closing days. In case of absence due to illness the Principal must be informed in writing on the closing and opening-day whichever is applicable. Absenteeism before examination will mean deduction of 2 marks from each subject.
6. If a student having come to school attends class for a period/a few periods and then bunks or if a student having started for school from home is found to be roaming instead of being present in the school, in either case the said student is liable to summary dismissal from school.
|LIST OF HOLIDAYS|
|3||Dr. Ambedkar Jayanti|
|14||Maharishi Valmiki Jayanti|