1. Admissions are open to all, subject to availability of seats and students' eligibility.
2. The school follows the common Admission criteria formulated for all the schools in the Diocese of Khandwa.
3. No donation is accepted for Admission in any class.
Admission in Nursery
1. Admission forms are issued in the first week of January.
2. Original Birth Certificate from the Municipality or Panchayat should be produced while procuring the application form. No other type of Birth Certificate shall be accepted.
3. Children between three (3) years and 31/ years as on 1st July are eligible to apply for admission to Nursery.
4. Application form should be filled in by parents in the school itself. A passport size family photograph should be affixed on the application form. Forms taken out of the school premises will not be accepted.
5. The parents (accompanied by their children) shall submit the form on the same day.
6. Registration does not guarantee admission.
Admission in other classes
For admission to those classes where there are vacancies, Prospectus and Registration Forms will be issued in the last week of March.
Original Report Card of the Final Examination from the previous school and other testimonials should be produced while registering for Admission.
Admission/Subject Selection in Class XI
Admission to the Senior Secondary Section is primarily reserved to our own students of the secondary section. The school offers the following subjects and combinations:
A. Science Stream : English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology
Optional Subjects : Computer Science, Physical Education & Mathematics
B. Commerce Stream : English, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics
Optional Subjects: Computer Science, Physical Education, Mathematics
As the seats are limited, all the students cannot be admitted to the above groups. Therefore, the criteria for selection and admission will be as follows:
(1) The school will prepare a merit list based on the students'
performance in class X.
(2) Students will be called (along with their parents) for a counseling. (3) A student may get the group of his choice, subject to his
performance and availability of seats.
(4) Apart from these academic criteria, the CONDUCT of a student should be minimum GOOD at the end of the session in class X.
N.B. Students (with parents) not appearing for counseling will not be eligible for Admission to Class XI.